Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i make bad decisions

so i didn't want to wake up and go to cf today. my shoulders/traps were sore, my eyes were burning, my pants were too static(y), and it was cold out. (cue the violin).

well i went. i picked a weight i thought i could do, tried it. ONCE. and then decided i was ready to start. this tends to be a theme in my workouts. note to self...for the hundreth time...just because you can execute the lift ONCE with a weight doesn't mean you can do it 30-45 times. i failed close to an equal amount of times as i was successful on this wod.

there's a discrepancy in the weight. i thought it was 103#, carl says it was #115. first of all i think i would know the difference between a men's and women's bar. second...i can't lift 115# that many times so i'll claim 103# but i'd be damn happy if it was 115#.

oh i don't notice that my traps are sore anymore.

WOD:
15 squat clean
400 m run
12 squat clean
400 m run
9 squat clean
400 m run

24:10 (yep, for real)

FOOD
1300 2P/2.5c/6F
3 oz ground turkey
1/2 banana
1 dove sf dc
18 cashews

1700 2P/4F
2 oz string cheese
cashews

1930 4P/2C/4F
4 oz grilled chicken
corn on cob w/butter

2330 2P/1C/7F
2 oz string cheese
2 dill pickles
1 dove sf dark choc
21 almonds

2 comments:

  1. Wow on the 115#/103#! Wonder what it really was? I loved the workout--but really heavy.

    Great that you are accountable on the food. I should do that, but it would be really ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would bet money on 103# i think i would've noticed the size of the bar in my hands being different. which means you SMOKED me :)

    ReplyDelete