Monday, March 30, 2009

camaraderie

There is nothing more beautiful than seeing 40 people in one gym working as hard as they possibly can. One of the bajillion reasons I love CF is the sense of community. Nothing bonds people faster than enduring a major suckfest together. You can't explain to someone else what you just went through unless they experienced it with you. And then later you can commiserate together about how unbelievably sore you are.

That's all part of it :)

TEAM WOD- 4/team only two can work at a time
200 pullups
300 burpees (SUCK)
400 kb swings
500 situps

28:13

Once again I hate burpees as they completely suck the life out of me. On the other hand, the pressure of having 20 other people doing pullups at the same time made me forget that I can't kip consecutive pullups and I think I got 6-7 in a row. Obviously this number was progressively less but I'll live. I guess what we perceive as limitations hold us back more than we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment