Tuesday, March 24, 2009

you can see why i'm bad at dieting...

...i start something full on and then it sort of starts dwindling. i actually have a valid excuse. i stopped using my computer because i can check all my websites from my phone now. for some reason i can't post on this thing though.

FRIDAY 3/20

OHS 83x3 103x3 103x3 108x3(PR)- pretty sure i'm going to have to start doing more reps cause i ain't getting much more weigh overhead

Snatch 43x3 53x3 63x3 singles at 63- biggest problem is i have no idea what i'm doing wrong. with cleans i can usually tell you what i messed up on...snatch no f-ing idea


GRACE (30 clean and jerk for time)- me and grace arelikethistight. i love her...she doesn't always love me but that's okay. i'm alright with it being unrequited for now.

83# 5:32
last time was 6:22 @73#

SATURDAY, 3/21
21 deadlift 153#
800m run
15 dl
800m run
9 dl
800m run
17:38

this was hard. my core would tighten up on the runs, my hamstrings were screaming, the wind was not my friend, nor was the "slight hill you don't notice unless you're already dying" on the way back. oh well. what i AM happy about...i was actually sore in the correct places (hamstrings, lats) then only my lower back. woop woop.

No comments:

Post a Comment