Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i collapsed

I love working out to "Till I Collapse" by Eminem it might be my favorite song for getting sweaty...it's definitely top five. Well today I actually did collapse but not quite in the same way. Knew front squat wasn't going to be good from the start...just felt heavy the whole time. I did l-o-v-e my shoes as I felt I was attached to the damn floor. The first time trying 143# I got partway up but got forward. The second time I got to the bottom and my core was DONE. Never even started moving up...ah well it's hard to do this shit on your own.

Front Squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
103-123-128-133-138 (pr)-143 (f)x2

did this little diddy from pmenu
15-10-5
28" box jumps
1.5 pd kb swings

3:40

bj's were supposed to be midthigh and kb swings were supposed to be 40% bw. both were real close. i have discovered tall bj's (just for you hans) terrify me. i think i'm going to jump about six times before i actually do the first time. after that they're sweeeeeeeeeet.

FOOD
1430 2P/2C/4F
2 oz string cheese
apple
cashews

1830 4P/2.5C/7F
4 oz steak
1/2 apple
dill pickles
sugar free chocolate
cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment