Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i love o-lifting

Actually I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Just to make sure we're clear. I kind of thought today looked "ugh" when I saw the post. Well I was WRONG. I don't know if I just didn't go heavy enough on the hang squat clean wod or what but there wasn't one time where I wanted to cuss at anyone, I didn't tell anyone I hated them, nothing...very unlike me.

HSC -3 reps on the minute for 10 minutes
93# really thought this would be a good weight for me but the third rep was the only one that ever felt shitty and that's just cause I didn't stay tight in the bottom

PJ (5RM) 103 -pr. bitch.
apparently i just don't do 5rm very often because I had a hard time even finding the last time I did a 5RM. 93# for split jerk like 3 months ago and 88# for push jerk like 5 months ago. very happy to go triple digits.

1 comment: