Wednesday, March 18, 2009

happy get drunk and stupid day 3/17

i have yet to meet pukie during a wod which kind of makes me think that i'm just not pushing hard enough. because i've gotten damn close but it's never happened. today was one of the close days. thought it was coming right when i finished so i ran to the bathroom...nope. luckily i didn't eat before this or my pukie cherry would probably have been popped. the people that managed to drink beer after this workout are my heroes (well sort of) i just know it wouldn't have happened for me.

Patty
Run 400 m
50 box jumps (24" tire)
40 kb swings (1 pood)
30 pullups
20 pistols (assist)
10 hspu (band assist)
Run 400 m

13:11

I really like starting a minute in because I forget about it and then push that much harder because I think I'm going slow.

3 comments:

  1. whatev, you just like winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i did this wod at the same time as jason...there was no winning going on whatsoever

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was against your bff...

    ReplyDelete