Monday, March 16, 2009

Overhead walk of death

Every once in a while you see a wod and think "that looks fun." Insert buzzer sound....wrong answer. I debated doing this rx'd at 73# vs 63# for about 20 minutes before I started. I'm glad I did it rx'd but holy eff. Switched back and forth between snatch grip which was much easier on the shoulders but hurt wrists and more of a push press grip that felt better on wrists but was much less stable and tired out shoulders quicker. Dang...that one was a gut check. Set a sub 20 min and 200 squats goal. I think I hit it. Really made me push harder towards the end so I guess sometimes goals help...jk.


3/14/09
1/2 bodyweight OH 800M
and for an added bonus do 20 squats everytime the weight drops.

19:58 rx'd(73#) -200 squats

No comments:

Post a Comment